PLAYER SKILS INSTRUCTOR - Part time
Fantastic opportunity for a ice hockey player coach to provide private, semi-private and small group lessons on weekends during the season as well as Learn-To-Play classes. In the Spring and Summer, the coach will assist with camps, clinics, and team practices.
Seeking a former Junior, Collegiate or Professional hockey player to coach, train and instruct youth, high school, college, and adults in the sport of ice hockey.
* Played hockey at the junior, collegiate or professional level and has an in-depth knowledge of hockey sports-specific training
* Positive, personable outlook, energetic, detail-oriented, happy, hardworking, and flexible
* Outstanding organizational and customer service skills (both written and verbal)
* Must enjoy working in team environment
* Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office software programs
* Prior coaching experience is preferred
* Clear background check required
* Must be willing to work weekends
* Train and coach clients in a fun, safe and motivating manor and provide top quality customer service
Salary: Commensurate with experience and availability
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to:
Darren Hersh, General Manager
Loudoun Ice Centre